Challenging the status quo
- We know the challenges that come from trying to fit your life around work.
- We want our employees to fit work around their life.
- We have a range of employment options to suit your lifestyle – everything is negotiable – just ask and we will see what we can do.
- We are a results oriented employer that does not have set hours or unrealistic, unwritten rules to follow.
- We strongly believe that a well rounded person will be a better employee – be it for 10 hours a week or 40 – the choice is yours.
- We believe you should get the maximum return from your work time, to allow you to focus on spending time on the things that truly matter to you.
Most of our work is inherently flexible and as long as the customer is happy, can be completed during hours that work for you, and at a location that works for you. We are more than happy to have employees work that suit their life. At Decem it is better to have a brilliant employee for 10 hours a week rather than not at all.
People we need
The primary attribute that is of interest to Decem is attitude. We are looking for people who are aligned with our corporate values and bring a passion for challenging the status quo. Specific skill sets Decem seeks are project management, maritime engineering, integrated logistics support and scheduling. Defence experience would be a great advantage.
If you feel you meet any of the above criteria please get it touch using our contact form or upload a resume directly below